Thursday 12 April 2012

Discount on Born Pretty Store

I have just got a new discount code - with 10 % off - Get discount here



As i wrote 2 days ago i got a produkt to test and make rewive of from Born Pretty Store. im really excited and have already tryed it out, so i will soon make my rewiev.

I got to test the imageplate CK-01 from KandNail. Here it is still in plastic:-)
Im looking forward to try all the lovely designs, and to show you all. Please let me know if there is a special design you want to see.

And now for the discount. I got a discount coupon to share with you, so you all can get 5% on all orders until 30 December 2012. Use the dicount code LENEW21, and you will get the 5% of.

I will put the discount code in my sidebar as well, when i have time for it:-) hopefully soon

2 comments:

  1. I have one of those and I LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. may not work for you. If you are having trouble quitting with the more conventional methods, take a look at your options. play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete